How to Make A Gadget Insurance Claim
For policies issued from the 1st March 2013
Please contact Supercover Insurance on 0203 794 9296 or email: email@example.com.
1. You must:
• notify Supercover Insurance as soon as possible but in any event within 48 hours of any incident likely to give rise to a claim under this insurance; if the incident happened outside of the UK, please notify Supercover within 48 hours of your return to the UK;
• report the theft or loss of any mobile phone within 24 hours of discovery to your Airtime Provider and blacklist your handset;
• report the theft or accidental loss of any gadget(s) to the Police within 48 hours of discovery and obtain a crime reference number in support of a theft and a lost property number in support of an accidental loss claim;
• provide us with details of the claim and any other contract, guarantee, warranty or insurance that may apply to the loss including but not limited to household insurance. Where appropriate a ratable proportion of the claim may be recovered direct from these Insurers.
• return your completed claim for and evidence of ownership to Supercover Insurance.
2. If Supercover Insurance replace your gadget, the damaged or lost item becomes theirs. If it is returned or found, you must notify Supercover Insurance and send it to them if they ask you to.
In the event that you make a claim, an excess fee applies which must be paid before your claim can be settled. This excess fee varies depending on the type of gadget you have insured and the type of claim you need to make. The fees are set out in the policy document which is available in the Documents tab above.
For policies issued from 1st June 2012 until 28th February 2013
For policies issued from 01/06/2012 until 28/02/2013, please contact the OSG Claims Line on 028 9037 1222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.